You're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at INC Research/inVentiv Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join our groundbreaking global network of more than 22,000 employees with the ability to service clients in over 110 countries. As part of the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization, you'll be connected to a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work with endless energy in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. You'll integrate seamlessly with our clients and do what's best for their success. In a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Here, there's no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with Adheris Health, an INC Research/inVentiv Health company. In this role, you'll join the industry leader in education and adherence programs that help patients stay on prescribed chronic drug therapy. Working with a national network of retail pharmacies and major pharmaceutical manufacturers, we design and administer programs designed to manage chronic disease, educate patients about their condition, and increase patient's compliance with prescribed medication. You'll be part of a successful organization with steady, but well-managed growth. The work environment is that of a small, entrepreneurial organization, however, you'll have the security and resources that come from being a wholly-owned subsidiary of INC Research/inVentiv Health.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for client accounts with business across the Adheris Health portfolio of products. You will be responsible for program estimation and contracting, and will participate in the design, development, launch and management of client-sponsored programs. Therefore you will need to have an established background in client services as well as strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills and the ability to set priorities and manage expectations. You will need to work effectively with peers that are located locally and remotely. Collaboration with clients, their agencies and with cross-functional internal teams including Clinical, Analytics, Operations and Sales is an integral part of this role. You should have a focus on driving results; time to market is critical and therefore the ability to facilitate and communicate client expectations while understanding internal operations, processes and capabilities is key. This role requires precise attention to detail, the ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and decision-making skills. More specifically:
- Maintain and grow long-term strategic client partnerships, responding to day-to-day client needs.
- Oversee programs throughout the entire program lifecycle including estimation and contracting, design, implementation and maintenance.
- Deep knowledge of Adheris Health products, services and capabilities.
- Consult and guide program design to ensure successful program implementation and results.
- Serve as internal advocate for client processes and requirements, coordinating with multiple internal groups to identify and meet client needs within program framework.
- Resolve program issues and trouble-shooting.
- Track program progress, including spend and budget, and forecasting revenue.
- Participate in and contribute to internal strategic planning sessions.
- Deliver status reports and presentations to clients.
- Work on small teams with visibility and the chance to advance within a growing organization.
- Gain broad pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Be part of an important mission and do work that matters.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Prior experience in Client Services required
- Pharmaceutical or healthcare experience a plus
- Detail oriented with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Demonstrated problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, particularly within a team environment
- Holistic thinker; the ability to understand program objectives and complex program designs while being attentive to program details
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication (both verbal and written) skills, experience in cultivating relationships (e.g. diplomacy, flexibility, adaptability, can-do attitude, win-win approach)
- A passion for building client relationships
- Strong organizational and documentation skills
- Willingness to travel domestically on a regular basis
- Computer proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Please note: This is not a commissioned direct sales role.
Full INC Research/inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonuses
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Minimum Education Level
INC Research/inVentiv Health position