You're Agile. You're Engaging. You're Smart.
If there's one thing your preparation in earning your pharmacy degree has taught you, it's how to evolve your expertise rapidly and stay at the forefront of your field. Forging new relationships and establishing rapport with thought leaders comes naturally to you and you like being around people. Poised and articulate, you are a listener, an educator and a gifted cultivator of new and exciting opportunities grounded in the science. It's time to turn those diverse talents to an exciting new field, and become an integral part of the Clinical Education team with INC Research/inVentiv Health. This new and exciting partnership is with a pharmaceutical company that provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including their latest product innovation that helps patients track important health information.
Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 22,000 worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 100 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You'll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Our laser focus on healthcare professionals allows you to join our team of more than 1,000 nurses, pharmacists and related healthcare professionals. We offer Clinical Nurse Educators, On-call/Nurse Specialists, Medical Liaisons, Medical Affairs support and other MedEd teams.
In this role, you will be responsible for implementing the clients marketing plan by delivering telephonic sales presentations to a defined list of current and prospective pharmacists. You will utilize all marketing messaging designed for the respective audience and serve as a champion for maximum productivity and quality control for all customers, and products provided.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Implements and executes in a compliant manner marketing and sales direction to achieve promotional objectives
- Establishes and maintains professional relationships with pharmacies and physician groups
- Answers incoming calls in professional manner following client guidelines and Business Rules.
- Perform outgoing calls in professional manner following client guidelines and Business Rules.
- Manages calls in a personal, systematic and organized manner.
- Understands and utilizes the InContact Telephony System and records appropriate information in the SalesForce.com database in accordance with customer Business Rules and training.
- Keeps abreast of the regulation, requirement and changes to factors that affect the processing of any HCP request or inquire
This position is remote based.
Along with high achievement, a goal-oriented mindset, and a focus on customers, the ideal candidate has:
- PharmD / Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacy
- Active Pharmacist License Required.
- Minimum of 2-5 years related work experience, especially desirable in specialty pharmacy or managed care, with some clinical counseling experience ideal.
- Minimum of 2 years of successful experience with Type 2 Diabetes drug products, preferred.
At INC Research/inVentiv Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of clinical education.
INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Call Center/Customer Service
Minimum Education Level
Company [Job Posting]
INC Research/inVentiv Health position