You're a nurse, a patient advocate and an educator-and you excel at every one of them.
If there's one thing your years of clinical training and patient education have taught you, it's how to manage priorities, and move seamlessly from one challenge to the next. You get people to listen to your wise advice, and to overcome their fears of new and existing medical therapies by instilling confidence and sharing expertise while displaying passion. It's time to turn those diverse talents to an exciting new field, and become an integral part of the Clinical Education team with INC Research/inVentiv Health.
Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 22,000 employees worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 110 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You'll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
In this flex role, you'll provide clinical expertise to health care providers and conduct up to 5 office visits per each targeted HCP address on the introduction of OptiNose and the value of the OptiNose device You'll partner with OptiNose, a new kind of company: a determined start-up with an invigorating culture and an unwavering commitment to do what is right. It's just the beginning of a long and dedicated partnership that will expand as we commercialize more therapies. OptiNose is first seeking approval for an innovative treatment that will change the daily lives of millions of patients suffering from nasal polyposis. OptiNose is next aiming to start the clinical program for chronic sinusitis in the near future. You will:
- Work three 8 hour days per week.
- Maintain product and technical knowledge in areas appropriate to the product represented and for uses consistent with product labeling
- Provide education and training to healthcare providers on specific product use
- Promote the optimal application and use of therapy to drive patient satisfaction leading to more effective patient outcomes
- Offer on going peer to peer clinical consulting to key customers to promote best practices
- Provide field written reports, documentation and written feedback for every office interaction in a timely and comprehensive manner
Along with your energy and versatility, you must possess:
- Active RN license required, BSN preferred
- 2 years' sales experience in pharmaceutical, device or equivalency required
- 2 years' clinical experience in respiratory, allergy or ENT preferred
- Availability to work 3 8 hour days per week
- Comfort with personal technologies such as iPhones, apps, and health portals
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver's license to drive to assignments, unless otherwise specified
- Must own either laptop, tablet or phone with internet connection to document call activity
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
At INC Research/inVentiv Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance.
We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of clinical education.
INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
More than 50%
Minimum Education Level
INC Research/inVentiv Health position