You provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success.
There's one thing you do that's exceptional: lead. You formulate a plan and empower your team to provide clinical expertise to health care providers helping them to improve patient outcomes. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate clinicians, and elicit achievement makes you the right fit for an RN Manager role with INC Research/inVentiv Health.
Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 22,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You'll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Our laser focus on healthcare professionals allows you to join our team of more than 1,000 nurses, pharmacists and related healthcare professionals. We offer Clinical Nurse Educators, On-call/Nurse Specialists, Medical Liaisons, Medical Affairs support and other MedEd teams.
The TeleSolutions Nurse Manager is responsible for developing and leading TeleSolutions staff through call center and patient based initiatives for MS Patients. This individual will be a registered nurse and exhibit empathy and compassion for the MS patient. The role serves as a champion for maximum productivity and quality control for all customers, and products provided. Also, this individual will partner with their peers and the leaders across the work streams to drive the development of consistent tools, processes, analyses and reporting to enhance the TeleSolutions department. This individual must have clinical knowledge to best understand and manage the program provided by the customer and must be flexible and sensitive to patient's needs.
- Supervises call volume activities to ensure maximum efficiency. Provides guidance and direction to staff, covering all aspects of customer service standards/procedures, ensures adherence to policies and procedures and initiates programs to enhance productivity and customer care.
- Ensures that MS patient training requests are within the timeframe designated by client.
- Keeps abreast of the regulation, requirement and changes to factors that affect the processing of patient training requests, and communicate those changes to staff.
- Maintains contact with client and other departments as a customer service liaison and troubleshooter to resolve complex customer service problems.
- Develops reports used in monitoring compliance with policies and procedures. Keeps management informed of individual performance, team productivity. Prepares ad hoc analysis to determine customer service performance
- Other Duties as assigned
Along with your energy and versatility, you must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Active RN license Required
- 2+ years of clinical experience
- 4 + years' experience in the customer service field and/or a combination of education and experience (telephonic case manager, wellness consultant, telephonic triage nurse etc.)
- Proficiency in MS Word, Power-point & Excel with an emphasis on creation, design & maintenance of spreadsheets
- Empathy and compassion
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to Analyze information and target trends
- Continually seek ways to provide better customer service
- Organize people and systems to achieve goals
- Knowledge of internal computer/operating systems
- Preferred Experience in Medical Call Center Environment
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver's license to drive to assignments, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
At INC Resesarch/inVentiv Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of clinical education.
INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Clinical-Field Management (MSL, CDE, CNE)
Minimum Education Level
Company [Job Posting]
INC Research/inVentiv Health position