This job posting is no longer active
You're a nurse, a patient advocate and an educator-and you excel at every one of them.
If there's one thing your years of clinical training and patient education have taught you, it's how to manage priorities, and move seamlessly from one challenge to the next. You get people to listen to your wise advice, and to overcome their fears of new and existing medical therapies by instilling confidence and sharing expertise while displaying passion. It's time to turn those diverse talents to an exciting new field, and become an integral part of the Clinical Education team with INC Research/inVentiv Health.
Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 22,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You'll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Our laser focus on healthcare professionals allows you to join our team of more than 1,000 nurses, pharmacists and related healthcare professionals. We offer Clinical Nurse Educators, On-call/Nurse Specialists, Medical Liaisons, Medical Affairs support and other MedEd teams.
In this role, you'll provide clinical expertise to patients through utilization of your clinical nursing skills and education, helping them to improve patient outcomes. In this flexible role, you'll work across multiple therapeutic areas and work directly with patients to conduct in-home disease state education and product training. We are looking to work on an "as-needed" basis-based on the availability and convenience of the patient. It will be important to schedule patient trainings to allow for return visits that comply with the 15 day return for one product and 7 day return (x4) for another product. You will:
- Provide clinical expertise to patients through utilization of your clinical nursing skills and education, helping to improve patient outcomes
- Provide post-prescription education and demonstration to patients and caregivers on the proper use ofthe client'sinjection devices, disease state education and other messaging as approved by the client
- Conduct the training within 5 days of the assignment request or at the convenience of the patient
- Complete post training survey and report within 24-hours of training completion
Along with your energy and versatility, you must possess:
- An active Registered Nurse license
- Have at least two to five years clinical or related experience in injection training and education.
- Be available to work 2 or more days/week providing in home patient injection training, this includes nights and weekends
- Able to travel occasionally overnight
- Comfort with personal technologies such as iPhones, apps, and health portals
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver's license to drive to assignments, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of clinical education.
INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Minimum Education Level
INC Research/inVentiv Health position