You're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at INC Research/inVentiv Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join our groundbreaking global network of more than 22,000 employees with the ability to service clients in over 110 countries. As part of the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization, you'll be connected to a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work with endless energy in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. You'll integrate seamlessly with our clients and do what's best for their success. In a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Here, there's no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Pharmaceutical Recruiter to join our team! The Pharmaceutical Recruiter is responsible for developing and maintaining a network of qualified pharmaceutical sales and sales management candidates in the assigned geographic region. The primary territory is the West Coast, and candidates are required to be located in either the Mountain or Pacific Time zones. The Recruiter works with both internal INC Research/inVentiv Health and external client hiring managers to identify open positions, agree on candidate profiles, and source and interview high quality candidates to fill assigned open positions within the established time lines. More specifically:
- Develop/Execute Recruiting Strategy for each open position
- Proactively Manage/Coach Candidate Relationships
- Achieve Quarterly/Annual Revenue goals
- Achieve Monthly/Quarterly performance goals
- Identify Contingency/Direct Recruiting or retained search opportunities
- Submit assigned activity and project tracking reports
- Participate in approved industry and corporate meetings, as applicable.
- Coordinate efforts of assigned researcher
- Personally source candidates through INC Research/inVentiv Health's Applicant Tracking System (ATS), job boards, print ads, etc.
- Promote the candidate referral program
- Attend job fairs, open houses, and campus recruitment
- Attend product and/or company Launch meetings, POAs
- Maintain Professional Memberships
- Participate in area Rep Prep classes
- Conduct Rep Roundtable Events
- Candidate Screening
- Coordinate efforts of assigned researcher
- Personally screen candidates as necessary
- Update candidate records in ATS
- Interview all qualified candidates
- Manage candidate progress through hiring manager interviews
- Primary Recruiting contact with all qualified candidates in region
- Manage Referrals and provide feedback to referring party
- Utilize Additional Resources Appropriately
Manage Customer Relationship
- Written and oral communications with Field Managers, Project Managers, and internal staff
- Manage hiring process from initial screen through offer
- Identify/Maintain New Business Opportunities
This is a remote/work from home position.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- 4 year degree or 5 years related industry experience
- Minimum 2-4 years experienced in a fast-paced, high-volume recruiting and/or staffing environment.
- Prior sales recruiting or Pharma/Biotech/Clinical/Medical recruiting experience is preferred. Will also consider candidates with 3-5 years of years Pharma/Biotech sales or sales management experience.
- Successful candidates will have excellent organizational, time management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates should have very good computer skills, particularly MS Office products and Windows based contact management system (web-based preferred).
- Availability to start working asap
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full INC Research/inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
INC Research/inVentiv Health position