Researched and relatable, science-driven and social, you're an extroverted expert. If there's one thing your preparation in earning your advanced degree has taught you, it's how to evolve your expertise rapidly and stay at the forefront of your field. Forging new relationships and establishing rapport with thought leaders comes naturally to you and you like being around people. Poised and articulate, you are a listener, an educator and a gifted cultivator of new and exciting opportunities grounded in the science. You've got what it takes to be a Medical Science Liaison with Scilex. SCILEX is more than just a pharmaceutical company. It's a team of passionate and dedicated people who have faith in forward-thinking technologies and who believe that helping patients better manage their pain can lead toward a better quality of life. Learn more about the people who make up what we think is a pretty amazing place. Scilex Pharmaceuticals has partnered with INC Research/inVentiv Health to fill a direct hire position in medical affairs.
In this role, you will work on site in Mission Viejo, CA and partner with the Senior Director of Medical Affairs as it relates to strategy, training and publication activities.
- Prepare abstracts, scientific posters, presentations and pharmaceutical training materials from drug data and other scientific sources.
- Present approved scientific materials and answer unsolicited medical information requests from HCPs.
- Attend select conventions for medical affairs to provide scientific session coverage. Assist in development of congress summaries and reports in a timely manner.
- Participate in physician educational meetings and presentations.
Wholesale operations that distribute dangerous drugs or dangerous devices must be supervised by a registered pharmacist or an individual approved by the board as a designated representative. While on site, 25% of your role will be acting as a temporary designated
- You will assist with compliance with state and federal laws governing the distribution of prescription drug products.
- You will assist with the oversite of the following:
- Logistics for the manufacture, supply and distribution of prescription drug products in the US
- Inspections and third-party audits as necessary of suppliers
- Records relating to the manufacture, supply and distribution of prescription drug products in the US
- Regulatory submissions related to the manufacture, supply and distribution of prescription drug products in the US
- Standard operating procedures governing all of the above
Along with high achievement, a goal-oriented mindset, and a focus on delighting customers, the ideal candidate has:
- Must have a minimum of a pharmacy degree - D Preferred
- Must have an active license in CA
- Experience as an MSL / Med Affairs or related role required
- Experience with Designated Rep background preferred
INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Medical Science Liaison
Minimum Education Level
Client Direct Hire