This job posting is no longer active
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You're bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client's products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with INC Research/inVentiv Health.
Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join our groundbreaking global network of more than 22,000 employees with the ability to service clients in over 110 countries. As part of the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization, you'll be connected to a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work with endless energy in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. You'll integrate seamlessly with our clients and do what's best for their success. In a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
INC Research/inVentiv Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas - more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of INC Research/inVentiv Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. Join the inaugural team after an acquisition and promote the most prescribed and leading national branded weight loss medicine in a growing market. The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory. You will:
- • Build business relationships with a variety of relevant customers within an office or account to identify and execute mutually beneficial strategies
- • Employ specific care and effort to learn about customers' business models and the trends impacting their business
- • Identify key stakeholders and influencers who impact customers, accounts, and geographies
- • Understand and effectively execute the strategy for CONTRAVE in promotion to target customers including Primary Care Physicians, Endocrinologists, OB/GYNs, weight loss centers and retail pharmacies to consistently achieve territory sales goals
- • Demonstrates and acts on a keen understanding of the local healthcare environment, including marketplace trends and developments and the relative positioning of CONTRAVE and its competitors on key managed care plans
- • Demonstrate a clear and thorough understanding of obesity as a disease and its impact on society, all stakeholders and customers, as well as the full range of treatment options available, including CONTRAVE and its competing products, to effectively partner with customers in support of their patients
- Analyze prescription data and sales reports to identify trends, opportunities, and gaps. Prioritize customer accounts and evaluate customer needs and goals against company priorities, products and offerings
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- • A Bachelor's Degree ideally in science, business or healthcare)
- • 2+ years' sales experience in the pharmaceutical industry or other related industries
- • The ability to effectively learn and communicate complex scientific and clinical information
- • Solid analytical skills and strong customer service focus in order to exceed business goals
- • Ability to attend required training programs
- • Therapeutic experience in CNS, Obesity and/or CV/Metabolic category preferred
- • Experience selling in cash/out of pocket products or products with low reimbursement preferred
- • Success selling branded product in generic market preferred
- • Ability to participate in minimal overnight travel
- • Ability to travel and possess a valid driver's license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
- • The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate and an action-oriented work ethic
Full INC Research/inVentiv Health benefits which include:
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Minimum Education Level
INC Research/inVentiv Health position