You provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success.
There's one thing you do that's exceptional: lead. You formulate a plan and focus your team to solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and come out on top. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate Field Reimbursement Specialist, and elicit success makes you the right fit for a Field Reimbursement Manager role with INC Research/inVentiv Health.
Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 22,000 employees worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 110 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You'll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
INC Research/inVentiv Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas - more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of inVentiv Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
The Field Reimbursement Director will be directly responsible for the time sensitive market development and implementation of the coverage and reimbursement strategy that will maximize patient access and optimize profitability. This role is critical and time sensitive in the pre and post launch strategy with large key payer targets, including large national commercial insurers and government payer entities.
- Direct oversight of Field Reimbursement Specialist - recruit, interview and hire team
- Reimbursement (coding, coverage any payment policy) expertise on manufacturer products in all places of service (POS) under medical benefit (buy/bill)/Part B required
- Provide reimbursement support to physicians and billing/office managers including knowledge of billing and coding systems
- Identify prospective opportunity or coverage issue and support a central patient centric HUB / patient services assisting with out of pocket help from multiple areas.
- Assist key accounts to overcome access barriers for key client stakeholders and support access to each site of care
- Educate Reimbursement and Site of Care Coordinators to provide alternative financial support options (co-pay, rebate, foundations and PAP) to institutions and provider offices to assist patients in unencumbered access
- Support both institutional and individual provider customers with reimbursement models by utilizing an in depth understanding of Buy and Bill, Assignment of Benefits and Medicare Part B options for reimbursement
- Implement initiatives for critical payer accounts and their contracted specialty distributors and other critical payer prospects
- Work with sales force to identify key physicians to help implement a strategy to positively influence payer decision
- Provide case updates and coaching to their assigned sales teams of 8 members to help expedite the referral process and get drug to patients as quickly as possible
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties, as required
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an encouraging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree or specific practice management experience preferred
- Minimum of 8 years in reimbursement, contract strategy, managed care sales, Part B/ Medical benefit experience required
- Experience working with a patient centric HUB
- Minimum of 3 years in management capacity required
- Previous market access management experience preferred
- Past success in launching products and execution of launch strategies and plans
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver's license
- Building and Leading Teams
- Business Acumen/Job Expertise
- Developing People
- Shaping Direction
Full INC Research/inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation, bonuses and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
More than 50%
Minimum Education Level
INC Research/inVentiv Health position