You're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at INC Research/inVentiv Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Join our groundbreaking global network of more than 22,000 employees with the ability to service clients in over 110 countries. As part of the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization, you'll be connected to a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work with endless energy in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. You'll integrate seamlessly with our clients and do what's best for their success. In a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Here, there's no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with INC Research/inVentiv Health Consulting, an industry-leading consulting firm specializing in the biopharmaceutical industry providing services across a comprehensive range of key Practice Areas including commercial strategy and planning, medical affairs, risk and program management and pricing and market access. You'll join a team with industry focus, depth of functional expertise, and strong scientific and market knowledge that is uniquely positioned to tackle highly complex business and market challenges to develop achievable strategies for our clients. More specifically:
- Provide contracting services related to Shared Sponsor Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy programs
- Draft, review, edit, and negotiate service agreements, SOWs, CDAs and various other contracts with a high level of attention to detail.
- Track the status of all pending contracts.
- Revise and edit agreements as needed in connection with ongoing negotiations, obtaining guidance from Director, Contracts.
- Maintain updated templates as changes occur.
- Provide ongoing periodic status reports on current projects and upcoming work.
- Maintain organized electronic files of all iterations of contracts.
- Work with Clients and project teams to determine contracting needs
- Provide a weekly status to internal Clients and address any concerns.
- Attend multiple weekly Client meetings to stay apprised of program needs.
- Communicate with Clients in a highly professional manner.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor degree and minimum of three years of contracting experience in pharma or academia.
- Negotiation, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to rapidly develop positive and effective working relationships with team members, demonstrating the ability to motivate teammates to work collaboratively toward common goals.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet business-driven deadlines and commitments while maintaining a high level of quality and professionalism.
- Proficiency in computer-based business applications (Microsoft software products, such as Word-review mode, Excel, Outlook or comparable software) and SharePoint.
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full INC Research/inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Minimum Education Level
Company [Job Posting]
INC Research/inVentiv Health position