You're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at INC Research/inVentiv Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join our groundbreaking global network of more than 22,000 employees with the ability to service clients in over 110 countries. As part of the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization, you'll be connected to a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work with endless energy in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. You'll integrate seamlessly with our clients and do what's best for their success. In a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Here, there's no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
The Senior Business Analyst provides strategic business analysis services to business partners. The focus of this position is to work closely with the business units to gain in-depth understanding of customer's business strategy, processes, services, roadmap and the context in which the business operates. This role will be key to understanding the documenting capabilities needed to address business challenges.
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks. Identify opportunities to improve efficiency. Responsibilities will include a full range of activities from leading small to mid-size projects to assisting other project managers on larger more complex projects related to operational business functions that affect team members and providers at the market level.
- Compose data queries, analysis and reports and garner a thorough understanding of data output and potential business implications
- Create process flows that map current procedures and workflows
- Manage and drive decision making process amongst key stakeholders.
- Synthesize information from various departments enabling the project team to make key strategic decisions in a timely manner.
- Develop customized analytical reports to meet requests of external and internal customers.
- Drive effective follow up, including data and information delivery and next steps.
- Experience writing use cases containing clearly articulated needs, features and acceptance tests.
- You will be required to analyze business process flows and impact on technology flows.
- You will be required to translate regulatory requirements into functional technical requirements
- You will write users stories in an iterative fashion, liaising with the developers, product owners and other business analysts within the scrum team.
- Ability to collaborate with business and technology teams to understand requirements and share with the technical team.
- Good documentation skills with the ability to articulate complex topics in a concise and articulate manner
- Provide training and on-going support for system processes and policy-based procedures
- Attend meetings and daily communication sessions to keep abreast of project objectives, process workflows and progress of business concepts
- Proven past experience with project management including the capacity to manage multiple projects and priorities at an extremely fast-paced schedule.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
Training & Education:
- Preferred Education: BS, MS, MBA
- 4-7 years of management experience as a business analyst or similar role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - oral, written and listening with the ability to communicate with a broad range of stakeholders at all levels.
- Previous development leadership experience
- Prior consulting experience is a plus
- Experience using project management methodologies and standards
- Strong customer/ stakeholder relationship management skills with internal customers and constituents
- Demonstrated effective collaboration across an organization for new processes and internal operations
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical skills and critical thinking capabilities; must be able to identify, troubleshoot, and present findings in spreadsheet and/or graphical format with a clear and objective accompanying narrative
- Ability to work well under pressure in an environment with frequently shifting priorities and to consistently meet project deadlines, and be able to work independently and be a team player
- Must be proactive and demonstrate initiative and follow-up to bring outstanding issues to completion
- Strong business acumen and the ability to quickly learn and absorb new information
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and manage deadlines as required.
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full INC Research/inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Minimum Education Level
Company [Job Posting]