This job posting is no longer active
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You're bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client's products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with INC Research/inVentiv Health.
Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join our groundbreaking global network of more than 22,000 employees with the ability to service clients in over 110 countries. As part of the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization, you'll be connected to a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work with endless energy in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. You'll integrate seamlessly with our clients and do what's best for their success. In a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
INC Research/inVentiv Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas - more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of INC Research/inVentiv Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. This highly specialized role provides a unique opportunity to join a well-established and high performing team calling on neurological specialists to promote an insomnia tablet within your own individual territory. The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory and will work 3-4 days per week depending on territory specifics. You will:
- maximize new business opportunities with targeted psychiatrists, neurologist and other health service providers
- present therapeutic products and creatively teach people about their usage
- engage in meaningful dialogue that addresses the needs of the health provider and patient
- build trust and credibility and become a true collaborator in commercial success
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Previous outside sales experience required
- Strong preference for prior Pharmaceutical (Primary Care or similar) Sales experience
- Psych product expertise preferred
- Strong aptitude to sell clinically and to therapeutic specialists
- A documented history of sales success and delivering results
- Strong account management skills
- Business acumen and technical skills
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver's license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
- Must be able to work a flex work schedule as required
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Minimum Education Level
INC Research/inVentiv Health position