Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You're bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client's products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with INC Research/inVentiv Health.
Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 22,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You'll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
INC Research/inVentiv Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas - more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of INC Research/inVentiv Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
The Office Based Sales Representative (OBSR) will be responsible for implementing the clients marketing plan to targeted audiences by using their professional expertise, clinical training and judgment. They deliver proficient and clinically-supported sales presentations to a defined list of current and prospective customers. In the assigned territory, and using their discretion as to the best strategy for doing so, the representative will utilize all marketing and selling materials designed for a respective audience. Customers include prescribing healthcare providers and their office staff working within a group practice with a focus on Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants. They will have regular interactions with their local Hospital counterparts to strategize on the business needs in the area and understand local market dynamics. The OBSR will independently plan and organize activities to ensure regular and consistent coverage of the territory according to a plan of action and dependent on each customer's clinical needs. Administration of territory information and compliance to reporting and regulatory requirements is imperative. Participation in training and development programs is essential.
The Office Based Sales Representative must demonstrate a strong knowledge of clinical data and pharmacology. The OBSR will deliver our clients products presentations to healthcare audiences. The OBSR will provide clinical and scientific support for clinical decisions to physicians, mid-level practitioners, and the nursing staff. They will also provide branded and non-branded disease state education to patients, practitioners and their staff. They will provide education and lead discussions with office staff around managing side effects, treating conditions, and patient materials. The targets will be specialists (Allergists) and Nurse Practitioners in a primary care setting.
- Bachelor's Degree and RN license would be an asset
- 2-4 years Business to Business (B2B) Sales Experience preferred
- Track record of success with outside sales experiences
- Sales Aptitude REQUIRED
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have excellent presentation skills with the ability to motivate and persuade others
- Must have excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Must have the ability to work independently and with discretion and judgment without regular direct supervision
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have excellent computer skills i.e. Microsoft office, Excel, Power point
- Must be results-oriented and have a high level of integrity and dependability
- Must have the ability to provide geographic coverage of target accounts
- Standard work hours include 3 days a week or 24 hours a week
- Must have flexible schedule so that key offices can be accessed at the "best times" to see target physicians in practice
- Ability to provide geographic coverage of target accounts
- Must able to work the required number of hours per week as outlined in the offer with the ability to flex their schedule from two days per week up to three days per week based on seasonality and business need.
- Everyone must be able to work every week on a Wednesday routinely, and prefer to have people working each week Tuesday through Thursday, based on required work hours.
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver's license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
- All requirements for full time position
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Minimum Education Level