This job posting is no longer active
You provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success.
There's one thing you do that's exceptional: lead.. You formulate a plan and focus your team to solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and come out on top. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate clinicians, and elicit achievement makes you the right fit for an RN Manager role with INC Research/inVentiv Health.
Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 22,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You'll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
INC Research/inVentiv Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas - more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of inVentiv Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
In this role , you will lead and manage regionally based clinicians providing daily coaching, training and mentoring while setting performance expectations for day-to-day activity. You will:
- Provide ongoing support to the National Program Director and Operations Manager to includes training, reporting, and providing Respiratory Nurse Specialist (RNS) and field program feedback.
- Manage the RNS team to achieve reach and frequency goals to targeted physicians according to the territory workload.
- Hold Monthly team calls and field travel with RNS team as needed, providing coaching and field travel summaries .
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an encouraging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelors Degree Required; RN, BSN or other clinical degree highly preferred
- Pharma or Device Sales Management Experience
- 2 plus years management experience with clinical teams
- Significant experience interviewing, hiring and coaching field teams
- Ability to field travel throughout the region as needed
At INC Research/inVentiv Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
More than 50%
Minimum Education Level