This job posting is no longer active
You're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at INC Research/inVentiv Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join our groundbreaking global network of more than 22,000 employees with the ability to service clients in over 110 countries. As part of the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization, you'll be connected to a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work with endless energy in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. You'll integrate seamlessly with our clients and do what's best for their success. In a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Here, there's no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
The Associate Director, Integrated Client Solutions - Administration is responsible for supporting the Sr. Director, Integrated Client Solutions and Selling Solutions operation in oversight, execution and monitoring of the project implementation methodology and administration of the Salesforce.com Service Cloud CRM. The Associate Director, ICS - Admin supports all aspects of new implementations, continuous improvement initiatives and existing client expansion projects and integration of new tools and solutions from identification to operationalization and ongoing maintenance and support. The Associate Director, ICS - Admin will also be responsible for setting strategic direction of the system development and administration process and team, including internal team members and third party resources involved in the Salesforce.com system maintenance and development. This includes tasks related to programming and development, data management related tasks, configuration, report creation, testing and system support tasks that facilitate delivery of client deliverables generated from the SF.com SC CRM.
The Associate Director, Integrated Client Solutions - Administration will work independently as part of a small group and be responsible for direction of internal team resources and outsourced third party vendors who provide system support/ resources.
Will lead a team of about four Salesforce.com professionals though the process of translating requirements to the development group, testing and deployment and overall guidence over the salesforce.com architecture and roadmap. Additionally, will work with a vendor that provides Salesforce.com coding changes. A salesforce.com certification is highly desireable and experience in the phmarmaceutical industry is a plus. Must also have experience with the full range of mangement activiities - performance management, salary admin, reviews etc. Will interact with IT and business level executives.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Oversight of software development lifecycle process and system administration/configuration process
- CRM solution delivery from project launch to shut down - including configuration and data management
- Oversee implementation of CRM software to meet customer requirements
- Support all work activities associated with system migrations, new-client implementations, client-expansion projects, and new process implementations
- Development and oversight of solution testing process
- Interface with and be responsible for 'translation' of business requirements directly to technical solution development teams
- Ensure completion of Change Control documentation
- Assist in system validation and QA process
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in an equivalent role
- Salesforce.com administrator and development level certification
- Experience managing SDLC process and a small team
- Contribution to a software development/ support team in multiple roles and responsibilities for minimum of 10 years
- Formal project management training
- Salesforce.com basic administrator experience
- Exposure to the PMI methodology
- 5+ years experience in Pharmaceutical and Life sciences industries supporting Pharma Sales and/or Call Center or Customer Relationship Management
- 5+ years' experience with Salesforce.com software
- Exposure to the project-management discipline and related tools/techniques
- Data analysis experience
- Detail oriented and analytical with planning and organizational skills
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative and a self-starter
- Skill in troubleshooting and problem solving
- Knowledge of information systems & logistics as it relates to client needs
- Basic Customer Service skills
- Skill in troubleshooting and problem solving
- Ability to translate customer needs into technical requirements
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full INC Research/inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Minimum Education Level
Company [Job Posting]