You're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at INC Research/inVentiv Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join our groundbreaking global network of more than 22,000 employees with the ability to service clients in over 110 countries. As part of the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization, you'll be connected to a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work with endless energy in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. You'll integrate seamlessly with our clients and do what's best for their success. In a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Here, there's no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
A client facing role where the candidate will have regular interactions with various client team members for data management services offered within the Operations department of inVentiv's Selling Solutions division. The candidate will be the technical point of contact for short-term data deliverables that involve loading or extracting data regarding the client's customer universe, operational effectiveness, or market position to support key stakeholder activities. The candidate should be comfortable working in an environment which is driven by process governance to ensure consistency and efficiency across client implementations and ongoing production control activities. The candidate will work closely with internal teams including Project Management, Incentive Compensation, Business Intelligence, and Client Services to determine project scope and data expectations to ensure the successful delivery of data work products.
Must have strong SQL skills. The ideal candidate will also have experience working with a CRM. More specifically:
Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following)
• Fulfill data task requests using a variety of programming languages and environments.
• Work independently to create ad-hoc extracts/reports and troubleshoot issues at the request of clients and sales management.
• Perform quality control functions on all deliverables including standard deliverables, ad hoc loading and extraction projects.
• Develop and maintain project documentation including work instructions for all repeatable tasks.
• Provide feedback in design of new integration initiatives.
• Meet with Sales Management and internal/external clients to establish, monitor and review deliverables.
• Other projects as deemed necessary by Management.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
• Experience with SQL and UNIX shell or scripting languages
• Strong analytical & trouble shooting skills
• Highly organized and attentive to detail
• Able to prioritize tasks and work under pressure
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor's degree (Scientific, Engineering, Math or other STEM type major
Familiarity with Salesforce CRM
• Experience in data management/integration role within a sales and marketing environment in the Pharmaceutical industry
• Exposure to Big Data technologies - Spark, Hadoop
• Ability to work in a team through the implementation and adoption of data management framework
• Ability to translate customer needs into technical requirements
Full INC Research/inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Minimum Education Level
INC Research/inVentiv Health position