You're a trailblazer: you see the potential and you want in from the beginning
You want to be a part of something. Something challenging. Something cutting edge. Something filling an unmet need. You're at your best paving the way alongside those just as committed and energetic as yourself. Your voice will be heard and you'll be an integral part of such an exhilarating time with our client. It's just the beginning!
The Associate Director is an individual contributor who is responsible for the development and execution of custom strategic plans within assigned Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs)/Accountable Care Organization (ACO) systems.
The Associate Director's primary objectives are to ensure that they:
- Establish a deep understanding of and relationships with key healthcare system decision-makers
- Drive increased provider and patient access within aligned systems
- Facilitate a range of resources and activities that are focused on supporting increased sales within assigned systems
- Collaborate with and ensure alignment with strategic objectives of the accounts across all the business, including selling teams, Market Access, Medical Affairs, Corporate affairs and other internal stakeholders
- Deliver strategic objectives for accounts that includes:
- Overseeing customer-specific situation analysis, leading an opportunity based prioritization of customer needs, establishing engagement plans, developing customer-specific strategy, offering services that meet the needs of the customer, patient and client
The Associate Director will achieve these critical objectives working closely with internal and external partners and supporting the national brand strategy. They will also ensure all activities are consistent with all regulations, laws and company compliance policies.
- College degree required
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working within IDN/ACO environment in systems-focused account management, customer facing roles (not focused solely on contracting)
- Minimum of 7 years in pharmaceuticals or healthcare sales (prior TA or biologics experience highly desirable)
- Experience working with CMS Quality Measures and Outcomes, Specialty Pharmacies, Distribution Hubs, and Managed Care providers to ensure customers' and patients' needs are addressed
- Must have strong sense of self-motivation/initiative, excellent decision-making judgment, strong teaming/collaboration and the ability to learn and adapt to environment in order to overcome obstacles
- Must be resilient and adaptable - ability to recover from setback and problems and learn from mistakes
- Ability to collaborate in complex, cross functional teams and build long term partnerships
- Demonstrated success in executing tactical plans to drive business
- History of performance in managing towards business objectives (e.g. sales or share increases)
- Proven track record of managing business challenges and making appropriate tradeoffs to meet business objectives
inVentiv Health and it's clients are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Minimum Education Level