INC Research/inVentiv Health is partnered with our client in the recruitment of their Medical Science Liaison team. These Medical Science Liaisons will be employees of our client.
Researched and relatable, science-driven and social, you're an extroverted expert.
If there's one thing your preparation in earning your advanced degree has taught you, it's how to evolve your expertise rapidly and stay at the forefront of your field. Forging new relationships and establishing rapport with thought leaders comes naturally to you and you like being around people. Poised and articulate, you are a listener, an educator and a gifted cultivator of new and exciting opportunities grounded in the science. You've got what it takes to be a Medical Science Liaison directly with one of our clients.
The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) is responsible for conducting and coaching medical/scientific interactions and for supporting activities related to medical communications and training and development.
- Builds and maintains relationships with, Key Opinion Leaders, External Experts, HCP Leaders
- Conducts effective and compliant interactions with external stakeholders on client product and disease state area
- Responds to unsolicited requests for information with focused and balanced clinical and scientific information through individual responses, visits, and/or calls
- Identifies and communicates medical/scientific insights and trends
- Participates in and leads field team activities at relevant medical congresses and other related events
- Delivers approved disease, clinical and data presentations upon request
- Supports internal initiatives through collaboration with internal stakeholders to deliver training and support other internal activities
- MD or PhD in a scientific discipline required
- Minimum 3-5 years' plus of relevant experience Neurology or Psychiatry experience and existing Key Opinion Leader (KOL) relationships preferred
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Excellent presentation, communication and relationship-building skills
- Ability to travel approximately 75%
- Successful experience in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to process large amounts of clinical data and information into a format that is relevant to the question, in order to optimally engage
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of clinical education.
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Medical Science Liaison
More than 50%
Minimum Education Level