You're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at inVentiv Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 15,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You'll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Here, there's no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 20 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with Adheris Health, an inVentiv Health company. In this role, you'll join the industry leader in education and adherence programs that help patients stay on prescribed chronic drug therapy. Working with a national network of retail pharmacies and major pharmaceutical manufacturers, we design and administer programs designed to manage chronic disease, educate patients about their condition, and increase patient's compliance with prescribed medication. You'll be part of a successful organization with steady, but well-managed growth. The work environment is that of a small, entrepreneurial organization, however, you'll have the security and resources that come from being a wholly-owned subsidiary of inVentiv Health.
We are seeking a bright, dynamic, process- and detail-oriented individual who enjoys leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deploy both long and short-term projects across the Adheris Health portfolio of products. The Project Coordinator manages client projects from design to implementation and tracks ongoing projects through completion and beyond. You will work cooperatively with client-facing Account Managers and internal teams including Sales, Clinical, Creative, and Operations to ensure the success of each program. As each Project Manager is responsible for a group of projects across several different clients the successful candidate will be comfortable managing competing priorities. More specifically:
- Be an expert in Adheris Health processes and work within existing frameworks to meet program objectives.
- Communicate program details across multiple internal groups through a variety of channels, including web-based applications, work orders, phone, email, and live meetings.
- Work with team members, internal staff and off-shore teams to implement programs and meet client objectives.
- Ensure accurate execution of programs with precise target audience and message content.
- Set up programs within appropriate applications and systems for timely launch.
- Creation and coordination of Retail Validation Reports and medical regulatory sample letter submissions.
- Troubleshooting during the implementation and QC process and managing resolution of issues.
- Understand Analytical test requirements and facilitate testing setup with launch meeting.
- Track program progress with weekly analysis of distribution reporting, random program auditing, budget tracking, and monthly mail volume reporting.
- Deliver status reports to internal audiences and external clients, as required.
- Recommend process improvements for more efficient project timelines.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's degree; relevant prior work experience a plus
- Detail oriented with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Strong decision making skills and the ability to be assertive and manage project timelines within established protocol
- Holistic thinker; the ability to understand program objectives and complex program designs while being attentive to program details
- Experience working with quantitative data; contract familiarity a plus.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, particularly within a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Computer proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonuses
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Adheris Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Minimum Education Level
Company [Job Posting]