You lay the groundwork, identify milestones and execute to ensure a successful launch.
You're more than a strategic advisor. You're a trusted partner during the most exhilarating time in a client's company history: a launch. Backed with thorough industry insight and real work experience, you help clients launch products with confidence through thoughtful planning and flawless execution. Take the next step in your career as a Launch Consultant at inVentiv Health.
Why inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 15,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You'll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Here, there's no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 20 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with inVentiv Health Consulting (formerly Campbell Alliance), an industry-leading consulting firm specializing in the biopharmaceutical industry providing services across a comprehensive range of key Practice Areas including commercial strategy and planning, medical affairs, risk and program management and pricing and market access. You'll join a team with industry focus, depth of functional expertise, and strong scientific and market knowledge that is uniquely positioned to tackle highly complex business and market challenges to develop achievable strategies for our clients. You will:
- Working onsite with one of our premiere pharmaceutical clients, you will play a key role working to support the launch planning and management efforts across a variety of assets, indications and geographies. We are looking for candidates with strong project management experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Provide launch support in collaboration with product launch teams
- Support launch plan creation
- Prepare and present launch status reports and executive presentations
- Facilitate launch team meetings
- Provide daily launch project management for launch teams across assets, indications, and geographies, including managing and updating launch tools
- Coordinate with other inVentiv Health Consulting launch team members to ensure consistency and best practice sharing across launches
This position is based in Gaithersburg, MD. Must be open to relocate to Gaithersburg, MD.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor's degree in business, life science, or other related field is required, or PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Project Management Professional (PMP).The ideal candidate will also have a Masters or Graduate degree.
- 2 to 5 years of experience working in the pharmaceutical, life science or consulting industries
- Experience with launch management or execution of launch experience (marketing, branding, program/product management, etc.).
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Effective meeting facilitation and strong presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, think critically and creatively
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to assess client needs and deliver high-quality effective communications
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and to address issues in a professional and timely manner
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Minimum Education Level
INC Research/inVentiv Health position