You're driven, resourceful, and above all else -remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at inVentiv Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 15,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease.You'll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Here, there's no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 20 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with Adheris Health, an inVentiv Health company.In this role, you'll join the industry leader in education and adherence programs that help patients stay on prescribed chronic drug therapy. Working with a national network of retail pharmacies and major pharmaceutical manufacturers, we design and administer programs designed to manage chronic disease, educate patients about their condition, and increase patient's compliance with prescribed medication.You'll be part of a successful organization with steady, but well-managed growth. The work environment is that of a small, entrepreneurial organization, however, you'll have the security and resources that come from being a wholly-owned subsidiary of inVentiv Health.
Have you spent time in accounting, and are looking to broaden the scope of your existing responsibilities? As a valued member of our business unit accounting group, you will make an impact on the organization and have frequent interaction to others in the company. More specifically:
Ongoing responsibilities include:
- Billing/invoicing of customers in a timely and accurate manner
- Calculate contractual amounts owed to certain retail partners
- Communicate with customers to collect payment for overdue bills. Manage past due accounts.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reporting for retail partners
- Assist with weekly Accounts Payable payment runs
- Reconcile weekly Travel expenses via Concur and agree to amounts paid via bank account
Month end responsibilities include:
- Record monthly journal entries related to revenue, cost, and expenses
- Accrual preparation and variance analysis
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for assigned accounts
- Assist with monthly functional area financial reporting
- Various Corporate month-end reporting
Assist internal & external auditors with monthly, quarterly and/or annual reviews
- Other projects/assignments as needed
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Accounting or business-related field from four-year college or university.
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Microsoft Office programs, strong Excel, Oracle/Hyperion experience a plus (HFM/Essbase), CPA a plus
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Proficiency in accounting processes, procedures, and controls
- Experience in general ledger account analysis/reconciliation
- Experience working with cross functional departments to research and resolve issues
- Demonstrated ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage assigned workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Adheris Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Minimum Education Level
Company [Job Posting]