Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You're bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client's products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with inVentiv Health.
Why inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 15,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You'll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
inVentiv Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas - more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of inVentiv Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 20 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. In this role, you'll promote a new-to-market product representing a leader in biotechnology and one of inVentiv Health's most robust relationships. The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory, and more specifically:
- • maximize new business opportunities with physicians and other health service providers
- • present therapeutic products and creatively teach people about their usage
- • engage in meaningful dialogue that addresses the needs of the health provider and patient
- • build trust and credibility and become a true collaborator in commercial success
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- • A Bachelor's Degree
- • Minimum 3 years pharmaceutical sales experience
- • 2 years Cardiovascular experience
- • Documented national performance awards
- • Established relationship with influential customers and expert local knowledge in primary care
- • Successful launch experience in a highly competitive market
- • Outstanding business acumen including experience with Medicare Part B/D and Managed Medicare
- • Ability to attend required training programs
- • Ability to participate in minimal overnight travel
- • Ability to travel and possess a valid driver's license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
- • The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- • Competitive compensation, bonuses, and fleet vehicle
- • Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- • Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- • Matching 401K
- • Dedicated training and support
- • Tuition reimbursement
- • Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)