This job posting is no longer active
Join a groundbreaking network of more than 15,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You'll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life.
Work with the leading strategic brains in the biopharmaceutical industry and with the latest technologies to eliminate the roadblocks, territories, fences, hand-offs and gaps that can hinder the efficiency and speed at which products reach those who need them most. Self-driven, you're inspired by tackling challenges and taking ownership to ensure success. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
WORK HERE. MATTERS EVERYWHERE.
inVentiv Health has partnered with organizations like Eli Lilly and Company to fill direct hire (non-contract) sales positions across the country. We are seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Pharmaceutical Sales Representative to manage a designated territory.
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We're looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Professional certification or license required to perform this position if required by a specific state
- Completion of Pre-Employment Screen (not required for internal candidates)
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
- Demonstrated successful sales performance in a challenging and progressive environment
- Live within territory or within 30 miles of territory boundaries
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Demonstrated success in influence and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication/ coordination/interpersonal skills
- Documented leadership ability
- Demonstrated ability to learn, apply and communicate technical/scientific knowledge
- Must show demonstrated longevity by having held less than 3 jobs in the past 5 years
- Flexible to learning new products and disease states over time
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record is required
- Some evening programs and overnight travel will be required
- Ability to provide secure and temperature controlled location for product samples may be required
- Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
How to Apply: Copy and paste the bit.ly link below into your web browser and you will be re-directed to the Lilly job application website.
Once you apply, you will be asked to complete an on-line assessment. This will take approximately 45 minutes, however, please take the time to carefully read the instructions and questions, as completion is required in order to move forward in the process.
If you are not prompted to take the assessment after you apply for the job, please contact: Christopher.Gallogly@inventivhealth.com
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Minimum Education Level