This job posting is no longer active
You're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at INC Research/inVentiv Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join our groundbreaking global network of more than 22,000 employees with the ability to service clients in over 110 countries. As part of the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization, you'll be connected to a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work with endless energy in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. You'll integrate seamlessly with our clients and do what's best for their success. In a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Here, there's no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry. The candidate will participate in the requirements gathering, documentation, and system configuration with direction from the CRM Solution Managers for designated customers. The candidate will be working within the CRM system to provide support and assistance to the CRM Managers for the clients that they are assigned to, all the while acquiring the skills to be a full CRM Manager. This position will be client facing with guided supervision. In addition to the CRM system, the Associate CRM Solutions Manager duties also included assistance for supporting the Talent Management system, and TeleSolutions system as directed by the CRM Managers. The candidate should be comfortable working in an environment which is driven by process governance to ensure consistency and efficiency across client implementations and ongoing support activities. More specifically:
Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following)
- Assist in CRM solution delivery from project launch to shut down
- Assist in support for the Talent Management system
- Assist in support of the TeleSolutions system
- Participate in Initial Requirements meetings
- Create & maintain the requirements in a CRD document
- Configure the software systems to support customer requirements
- Maintain Change Control documentation as required
- Assist in system validation and QA process
- Provide Level 2 helpdesk support
- Provide ongoing support to user base on solutions
- Interface with software vendor to stay educated on software functionality
- Other projects as deemed necessary by Management.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- 2 Year college degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience with CRM systems for Pharmaceutical and Life sciences industries
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Good Organizational Skills
- Good Presentation Skills
- Good Working Knowledge of Relational Database Structures
- Experience with Veeva CRM software or Salesforce.com
- Detail oriented and analytical with planning and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full INC Research/inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Minimum Education Level
INC Research/inVentiv Health position