This job posting is no longer active
TherapeuticsMD is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on creating safe and effective branded and generic prescription, and over-the-counter products targeted exclusively for women. We currently market and are growing our branded prescription and over-the-counter product lines under our vitaMedMD brand and our generic prescription prenatal vitamins under our BocaGreenMD Prena1 brand. Our development efforts are focused on advanced hormone products designed to alleviate the symptoms of and reduce the health risks resulting from menopause-related hormone deficiencies.For more information, please visit www.therapeuticsmd.com , www.vitamedmdrx.com , www.vitamedmd.com , and www.bocagreenmd.com .
This person will help to build out our analytics practice. Will extract and analyze data using SQL. Will work with call, sample, targeting, alignment and sales data to find deeper solutions and insights. Will use a variety of data sources which may include Veeva, IMS, Symphony Health and others. Knowledge of pharmaceutical sales operational data is a plus. Must be able to code SQL queries and have strong Excel skills. Can analyze data. Having worked with sales data is a plus. Must be a self starter and be flexible when working on problems.
- Consult with Sales, Brand and Operational leads to understand field/product performance expectations and translate to actionable field metrics and reports
- Design, develop, deploy customer/territory analytics to support enhanced field/product performance that optimize field selling time and customer/territory intelligence
- Proactively analyze and study client data to provide valuable insights (i.e. promotional response, sales trends, etc.) which may lead to more educated strategic decision-making.
- General Data analysis and interpretation
- Clearly and succinctly communicate analytical findings and insights to clients and internal team members
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years' experience in an analytics role
- Advanced Excel knowledge including vLookups, Pivot tables, functions, conditional formatting, IF formulas, etc
- Can code/run SQL queries
- Experience working with large datasets (SQL)
- Experience related to pharmaceuticals industry is
- Knowledge of typical pharmaceutical data sources (physician-level prescribing, SFDC data etc.) is a plus
- Experience with working with a sales force or direct marketing company is preferred
- Intellectual curiosity, along with excellent problem-solving and quantitative skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Ability to communicate analytical and technical content in an easy to understand way
- Strong people skills, team-orientation and a professional attitude
TherapeuticsMD offers a comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits package for employees and their families. This package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Short term disability and long term disability plans
- Life Insurance
- 401k plan with match
- Holidays and paid time off
- Business casual environment
TherapeuticsMD is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is our policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, military status or status as a disabled or protected veteran, or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Minimum Education Level
Client Direct Hire