This job posting is no longer active
You're a trailblazer: you see the potential and you want in from the beginning.
You want to be a part of something. Something challenging. Something cutting edge. Something filling an unmet need. You're at your best paving the way alongside those just as committed and energetic as yourself. Your voice will be heard and you'll be an integral part of such an exhilarating time with our client. It's just the beginning!
This is a direct hire opportunity for a company you can believe in. A company with real possibilities and a strong pipeline. Our client is science-driven, patient-oriented, well-funded, and led by a team with robust experience. You'll be instrumental in launching a subcutaneous injection.
- Develop superior product and disease state knowledge and engage in clinical dialogue with healthcare professionals.
- Drive outstanding sales performance that ensure sales forecasts are met or exceeded. Effectively use assigned budgets to drive therapeutic and territory expectations
- Maintain current understanding of local market, practice structures, business models, and key influencers
- Provide input into resource allocation decisions across customers/district. Identify and select programs/resources available and appropriate for each customer, practice, and/or system.
- Regularly use a variety of analytical tools to understand and evaluate the business in order to best determine how to accomplish sales objectives and apply resources such as HCP educational programs, samples, etc.
- Work with Area Sales Director and Regional Sales Manager to develop a local business plan that ensures achievement of all KPI goals and delivery on all sales objectives
- Work with other Pharmaceutical Sales Specialists around common objectives to coordinate selling efforts
The ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- A valid Driver's License
- 3+ years' experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry required
- 5+ years experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry preferred
- Experience working with specialty pharmacies and/or HUBs highly preferred
- Experience working with products that are administered via injection, infusion or transdermal patch preferred
INC Research / inVentiv Health and it's clients are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Minimum Education Level
Client Direct Hire