This job posting is no longer active
The Neurology Account Specialist will be an employee of Adamas. Adamas Pharmaceuticals has partnered with INC Research/inVentiv Health for the recruitment of their Neurology Account Specialist team.
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You're bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind Adamas' products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Adamas.
The Neurology Account Specialist (NAS) engages with targeted customers and effectively communicates the value proposition for Gocovri for approved indications. The NAS achieves this through use of strong engagement skills, exemplary product, disease state, and market knowledge; and stellar account planning involving all strategic stakeholders within a defined sales territory.
- Successfully launches Gocovri to targeted neurologists within a specific geographical territory to meet or exceed sales goals;
- Employ customer-focused interaction techniques to identify unmet needs at individual customer level;
- Tailor approved sales messaging to each decision-maker across the customer organization;
- Leverage Adamas Customer Engagement approach throughout the sales interaction to identify and overcome customer barriers;
- Develop relationships with local Key Opinion Leaders in Movement Disorder Centers and in key neurology offices that could support peer-to-peer education;
- Identify and propose ethical, innovative, customer-oriented tactics in response to market trends;
- Prepare and present reports/presentations for Adamas leadership and for regional/national sales meetings as needed;
- Ensures compliance with corporate policies and procedures, as well as, US healthcare laws and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree required with a minimum of 5 years of pharmaceutical sales experience
- Proven track record with documentation of successful sales performance
- Neurology sales experience highly desirable with movement disorder experience a key plus
- Experience selling into an Integrated Delivery Network (IDN) a key plus
- Strong science acumen needed to sell complexities of Gocovriin a simple and compelling manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational, analytical and business planning skills
- Must be able to communicate with many diverse customer audiences, therapeutic decision makers, and other external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment to drive business objectives
- Must be flexible, innovative and self-motivated
- Ability to drive a car, possess a valid and current driver's license, and have a safe driving record
- Ability to travel adequately to cover territory, as well as overnight attendance at training meetings
- Travel required: 25 -50% of time
- Successful experience in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Fit with Adamas culture and values
Adamas is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Minimum Education Level
Client Direct Hire