You're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Here, there's no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
A client facing role where the candidate will have regular interactions with various client team members for data management services offered within the Operations department of iSyneos's Selling Solutions division. The candidate will be the technical point of contact for short-term data deliverables that involve loading or extracting data regarding the client's customer universe, operational effectiveness, or market position to support key stakeholder activities. The candidate should be comfortable working in an environment which is driven by process governance to ensure consistency and efficiency across client implementations and ongoing production control activities. The candidate will work closely with internal teams including Project Management, Incentive Compensation, Business Intelligence, and Client Services to determine project scope and data expectations to ensure the successful delivery of data work products.
Must have strong SQL skills. The ideal candidate will also have experience working with a CRM.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following)
• Fulfill data task requests using a variety of programming languages and environments.
• Work independently to create ad-hoc extracts/reports and troubleshoot issues at the request of clients and sales management.
• Perform quality control functions on all deliverables including standard deliverables, ad hoc loading and extraction projects.
• Develop and maintain project documentation including work instructions for all repeatable tasks.
• Provide feedback in design of new integration initiatives.
• Meet with Sales Management and internal/external clients to establish, monitor and review deliverables.
• Other projects as deemed necessary by Management.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Experience with SQL and UNIX shell or scripting languages
- Strong analytical & trouble shooting skills
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Able to prioritize tasks and work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree (Scientific, Engineering, Math or other STEM type major
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM
- Experience in data management/integration role within a sales and marketing environment in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Exposure to Big Data technologies - Spark, Hadoop
- Ability to work in a team through the implementation and adoption of data management framework
- Ability to translate customer needs into technical requirements
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Minimum Education Level
Syneos Health position