This job posting is no longer active
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You're bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client's products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with inVentiv Health.
Why inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 15,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You'll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
inVentiv Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas - more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of inVentiv Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 20 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. In this highly specialized role, you'll be autonomous in your own territory promoting an injectable to treat HIV. The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory. You will:
- Achieve sales goals and related business results
- Function as the primary driver for sales function with the customers (IM's, HIV Specialists, Endo's and ID's)
- Lead implementation of sales and contribute to marketing strategies
- Manage expense budget for sales territory and maintain fiscal responsibility
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a healthcare-related field
- 3+ years' HIV Sales, Immunology or Oncology experience
- A documented history of sales success
- Proven experience building, maintaining and leveraging relationships
- Advanced Managed Care Organization/Accountable Care Organizations/Patient-Centered Medical Homes knowledge
- Advanced skills in resource collaboration with Marketing and Sales Teams
- Ability to travel overnight
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver's license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate and an action-oriented work ethic
Full inVentiv Health benefits which include:
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Minimum Education Level